Predictive Solutions was born in 1991 – the year Companion, a distributor of data analysis and mathematical analysis software, was created. A few years later in 1996 our SPSS Training Centre was established.
1998 brought big changes driven by further developments of the SPSS technology and increased demand for statistical analysis products. This was the year SPSS Polska, the exclusive distributor of SPSS software in Poland, was created and the year in which the first Polish version of SPSS Statistics 10.0 was released.
In 2005 our first SPSS user conference “koRELACJE” took place and in 2009 we published our first monthly e-newsletter “ekSPreSS”.
The rapid growth in the use and importance of data analysis in business and public administration formed the backdrop to the acquisition by IBM Corp. of SPSS Inc. in 2009 and inclusion of the SPSS technology into the IBM Business Analytics portfolio (IBM SPSS).
In 2010 SPSS Polska changed its name to Predictive Solutions and became an IBM Premier Business Partner and IBM Support Providing Partner for IBM SPSS software.
Today, we develop a range of business solutions – with IBM SPSS technology still very much at the core – that meet the needs of users from many different industries. We provide a data analysis and reporting system, PS IMAGO PRO; a survey research and feedback platform, PS QUAESTIO PRO; and a predictive analysis & deployment system, PS CLEMENTINE PRO. We also provide business solutions for specific verticals for increasing marketing and sales efficiency, fraud detection, anti-money laundering, and debt collection support.
- We provide tools for data mining, predictive analysis, big data, business intelligence, statistical data analysis, and data collection.
- We build specialist IT solutions that utilise predictive technologies in selected areas, for example: customer relationship management (CRM), anti money laundering (AML), fraud detection, debt collection, andsurvey research.
- We build, implement, and integrate dedicated IT solutions that use analytical SPSS technologies in our clients’ IT environments.
- We provide consulting services in the area of data analysis.
- We provide training on the use of data analysis in business, public administration, research, and education.