Discover complex relationships in your data more easily
With IBM SPSS Neural Networks software, you can:
- Explore data using nonlinear data modeling tools
- Uncover hidden connections in your data
- Improve model performance
Get a greater return on your investment in data
IBM SPSS Neural Networks software provides a complementary approach to the statistical techniques available in IBM SPSS Statistics Base software and its modules. From the familiar IBM SPSS Statistics interface, you can mine your data for hidden relationships using the multilayer perceptron (MLP) or radial basis function (RBF) procedure. With either of these approaches, the procedure operates on a training set of data and then applies that knowledge to the entire data set and to any new data.
How can you use IBM SPSS Neural Networks software?
You can combine neural network techniques with other statistical approaches to gain clearer insight in many areas.
– Create customer profiles
– Discover customer preferences
– Segment your customer base
– Optimize campaigns
– Analyze applicants’ creditworthiness
– Detect possible fraud
– Manage cash flow
– Improve logistics planning
– Forecast treatment costs
– Perform medical outcomes analysis
– Predict hospital length of stay