- In response to market demands, manufacturers are moving towards low quantity, diverse product lines. This means plastic molds need to be changed constantly during production.
- The manufacturing schedule must accommodate the constant changing sizes and designs of plastic molds. Increased edge materials and frequent material pick ups from inventory increase material costs and administrative process troubles.
- Optimal cutting size calculations
- Quick scheduling according to the cutting size
- Material pick up data summary
- Quick cutting calculation according to related cutting specifications page after inspection.
- Quick scheduling page according to the cutting size.
- After scheduling, directly display the raw materials needed daily as calculated in the schedule. This helps the warehouse prepare materials quickly, reduce phone confirmation time, and staff confirmation time
- APS SPOTLIGHT Schedule System
- iPASP Dashboard
- Foxconn- Introducing Smart Factory Management System
- IoT Manufacturing Machine Case- KNIME Error Detection and Prediction System
- LED Packaging Manufacturing Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Semi-conductor IC Testing Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Precision Technology Industry Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Certain Manufacturer- MicroStrategy Sales Analysis Management Platform
- POSCO Korea Steel Plant- IBM SPSS Modeler Quality Prediction and Control System