- Because of the needs of low quantity, high diversity manufacturing in the high tech industry, companies must adjust their production line methods, inventory management, and production staff scheduling.
- There are numerous production methods and machines involved in high tech manufacturing. If production staff have to do scheduling by hand, it is not only time consuming, staff must consider material and production capability restrictions, procedures, operation methods, labor laws, order delivery dates, and more.
- How do you handle and solve order reorganization needs and production scheduling?
- Material alarm information summary (e.g. Creation of dashboard)
- How to connect scheduling and re-planning with the machine's status?
- How to check idle materials and machine information after scheduling?
- Calculation time and capabilities of system scheduling?
- Use priority settings value to configure and display on onsite scheduling board using real time calculations. This allows onsite staff to immediately adjust the schedule.
- By using data transfer and iPASP schedule planning calculations to calculate estimated material use and inventory levels. The information is organized into visual graphs and displayed.
- Set connection conditions and function to provide user with dynamic adjustments of frequency and times.
- Use iPASP data integration function and visual chart displays to provide the user with immediate searches and understanding of production.
- By using the core scheduling Spotlight software, users can quickly perform calculations; scheduling thousands of orders in only a few minutes.
- iPASP Standard
- iPASP Advanced
- iPASP Premium
- Foxconn- Introducing Smart Factory Management System
- IoT Manufacturing Machine Case- KNIME Error Detection and Prediction System
- Plastic Mold Industry Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Semi-conductor IC Testing Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Precision Technology Industry Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Certain Manufacturer- MicroStrategy Sales Analysis Management Platform
- POSCO Korea Steel Plant- IBM SPSS Modeler Quality Prediction and Control System