- The IC testing industry has different production procedures, UPH, machines, and related accessory resources depending on different clients and products. The relationships and related restrictions of these factors are all factors that need to be considered by manufacturing staff. If these parameters are not managed systematically, the scheduling efficiency of manufacturing staff can not be increased.
- Because there are numerous machines used in IC testing, grasping the details of equipment load status and real time production scheduling, and WIP are important factors to consider for efficiency management.
- When faced with real time manufacturing changes, how do you deal with and solve it in terms of scheduling?
- Regarding machine accessory resources, how do you distribute and manage these resources?
- How are the machines limited to specific clients?
- How is the production schedule distributed to the manufacturing site?
- How does the system connect with other running information systems?
- By following the constructed production procedure database, manufacturing staff can use default production procedures when scheduling. They can also change the conditions depending on client specifications.
- Unify management for machines with accessory resources, current status, and use method to allow the scheduling engine to use the latest status when scheduling.
- Use the database to manage all products and machine restrictions centrally and specify restriction times to allow the scheduling engine to use the latest status when scheduling.
- After the production scheduled is confirmed, the user can upload the latest results to the screens at each production site. The onsite manager can adjust production order accordingly.
- We provide multiple interface formats for ERP, MES, and other information systems to share data.
- iPASP Standard
- iPASP Advanced
- iPASP Premium
- Foxconn- Introducing Smart Factory Management System
- IoT Manufacturing Machine Case- KNIME Error Detection and Prediction System
- LED Packaging Manufacturing Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Plastic Mold Industry Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Precision Technology Industry Case- Introducing the iPASP System
- Certain Manufacturer- MicroStrategy Sales Analysis Management Platform
- POSCO Korea Steel Plant- IBM SPSS Modeler Quality Prediction and Control System