Reason for Selecting SPSS
Reason for selecting SPSS healthcare solution: Healthcare organizations need a system that could significantly improve patient safety, quality of care, and performance on financial and management data in the entire healthcare system, which can’t exchange information. SPSS products can be taken as a reliable tool for the system improvements, and can achieve the benefits of smart healthcare without impacts on the business.
◆ Good User Experience
- Interactive Model Viewer.
- Analyze the big datasets in the hub tables.
- Access the optimized “Syntax Editor” – with the functions of automatic completion, automatic indentation, color marking and others, which performs automatic analysis more easily.
- Allow the worldwide teams to access the multilingual interface to achieve labor division and cooperation on the same project.
- Integrate Microsoft® Office application in a seamless way.
◆ Higher Productivity and Performance
- With “Automated Data Preparation”, prepare the required data instantly in one step.
- Review the significance test in the main table of results.
- High frequency of execution, narration, cross table, and other programs.
- Management and analysis of system datasets.
- Create custom and user-defined interfaces for existing programs and user-defined programs.
- Frequency execution of programs may increase the performance and scalability.
Clinical Data Warehousing Solution
The healthcare industry is featured by rapid change. It is even difficult for the most flexible and capable medical institutions to keep up with the changes, such as how to manage the large amount of medical data accumulated continuously, and how to convert these data into useful knowledge in the future.
The Clinical Data Warehousing solution will assist in the analysis of the large amount of heterogeneous medical data, from which the useful information will be obtained and converted into empirical knowledge for support of medical decision-making.
Regional Health Data Integrated Solution based on Electronic Medical Records
China's medical reform has clearly proposed to gradually relieve and solve the people's livelihood problems of "expensive medical bills and difficult access to medical services". The health departments, including public health services, medical and healthcare services, community health services, and regional health management, are closely related to the medical records of the citizens. Centered with electronic medical records, it establishes a unified electronic medical record for the mass public through the regional health information platform, so the health information can be shared among different health institutions in the region, which realizes the business cooperation between institutions. It aims to improve the quality and efficiency of medical and health services, and to strengthen the health supervision and decision-making capabilities.
The Regional Health Data Integrated Solution based on Electronic Medical Records adopts flexible architecture based on international and national standards, so as to achieve unified management of medical records in the region. Through electronic data exchange and sharing between medical and health institutions, it lays foundation for the medical institutions to promote health service activities and conduct regional cooperation. Moreover, it may effectively provide aids in health management and decision-making.
Commercial Value of the Scheme
- Risk Assessment of Medical Insurance
- Epidemic Situation and Trend of H1N1 Influenza in a City
- FIS Imported with Data Mining Analysis
- Toxic Prediction Analysis System Solution
- SPSS Statistical Analysis Platform Selected by Netherlands Diagram B.V.
- SPSS-based Epidemiological and Clinical Studies Conducted by Steno Diabetes Center
- SPSS-based Clinical Outcome Improvement Program of WRI