To fully understand the current situation and epidemic trend of H1N1 flu in a city, it establishes a mathematical model based on the current data, so as to estimate the actual number of patients infected with H1N1 flu in the future in a city, and to predict the epidemic trend of the H1N1 flu in the future.
The H1N1 flu in this city has gone through the peak period, which showed a significant decline trend.
As shown in the prediction data: after the large-scale vaccination, the number of cases infected with H1N1 flu will be decreased more significantly.
After the flu vaccine policy is implemented in this city, it will significantly reduce the infection rate of the H1N1 flu, which could achieve significant effect.
- Risk Assessment of Medical Insurance
- FIS Imported with Data Mining Analysis
- Toxic Prediction Analysis System Solution
- SPSS Medical and Health Solution Selected by Guangdong Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine and West China Hospital
- SPSS Statistical Analysis Platform Selected by Netherlands Diagram B.V.
- SPSS-based Epidemiological and Clinical Studies Conducted by Steno Diabetes Center
- SPSS-based Clinical Outcome Improvement Program of WRI