IBM® SPSS® Modeler是一個強大的，功能完善的資料和文字分析工作平台，可以協助您快速與直覺的建立準確的預測模型，不需撰寫語法，為您的巨量資料分析進行更好的預測。
輕鬆的構思的資料採礦的流程，使用IBM SPSS Modeler的直觀的圖形化操作界面。 從這個操作界面，你可以輕鬆地從各種來源讀取結構化（數字和日期）和非結構化（文字）資料，如營運的資料庫，調查資料，檔案和您的IBM Cognos 8商業智能架構，並利用模型提高業務成果等不同領域的客戶關係管理、行銷、資源規劃、欺詐和降低風險、醫學研究、法律執行和國家安全。
- 利用您所有的資料資產來完整的了解您的客戶及其特徵，進而更深入的洞悉和更準確的資料預測。 IBM SPSS Modeler與 IBM Cognos 8商業智能軟體、廣泛的資料庫(例如：IBM DB2,MS SQL… )、表格與檔案格式 - 包括IBM® SPSS® Statistics 、SAS ®與Microsoft ® Excel ®文件等 - 並在廣泛的平台進行整合。
- 在IBM SPSS Modeler的使用介面，除了可使用原有的所有功能，更可呼叫IBM SPSS Statistics的資料轉換、假設檢定與報表功能。
- IBM SPSS Modeler與 Cognos和InfoSphere™資料倉庫整合，可以協助您實現你的投資於資訊系統的價值，因為您不僅可用豐富的數據來了解您企業當前的狀況，更可透過預測分析來檢視與規劃未來。
- IBM® SPSS® Modeler包含兩個版本以協助你的資料採礦工作。兩個版本可用於單機(desktop-based)和伺服器(client-server)的部署。
- IBM SPSS Modeler Professional：包括所有您需要分析結構化資料的工具-如在CRM系統中的客戶行為與互動的資料、人口統計、購買行為與銷售資料。
- IBM SPSS Modeler Premium：擴展了IBM SPSS Modeler Professional版本，更包括一個強大的文字採礦工作平台，可從文字或非結構化資料中萃取的關鍵概念(key concepts)、情緒和關係，並將其轉換為結構化資料，可用於建立更準確的預測模型。
- IBM SPSS Modeler Server, 可用於IBM SPSS Modeler Professional與IBM SPSS Modeler Premium, 透過client/server的架構，提供高執行能力與改善執行效能與可擴充性、in-database mining、 SQL pushback 與批次處理。
Uncover key insights and use them to solve real business problems
Many FORTUNE® 500 corporations, academic institutions and national and local government agencies worldwide rely on IBM SPSS Modeler to unlock the value of their enterprise data, improve business processes and make more informed decisions in areas such as:
- Customer intimacy/customer experience management
- Fraud and risk mitigation
- Human capital management/resource planning
- Inventory management
- Marketing effectiveness
- Operational excellence
Who uses IBM SPSS Modeler?
Organizations count on Modeler to improve outcomes and reach their goals.
Businesses of all types have found that they can attract customers, strengthen their loyalty, reduce customer attrition or "churn" more cost effectively and reduce risk with Modeler. Public sector organizations have benefited from using Modeler to predict workforce capacity, proactively respond to public safety issues, manage the student lifecycle, improve classroom performance and address many other operational challenges.
- Banking and financial services firms make their marketing campaigns more effective, evaluate credit risk more reliably and spot potentially fraudulent activities more efficiently
- Insurance companies fine-tune marketing efforts and streamline claim processing while identifying fraudulent claims more reliably
- Telecommunications companies develop more intimate customer relationships in order to build loyalty and reduce customer defection or "churn"
- Retailers improve their assortment planning and fine-tune their marketing and customer loyalty efforts
- Utilities and energy suppliers offer more personalized service to customers. Analytics also plays a role in preventive maintenance, which results in greater reliability at less cost
- Government agencies manage functions as diverse as tax audit selections, military force recruitment and proactive policing and public safety
- Healthcare organizations use predictive intelligence to proactively manage their resources and fine-tune their practices to provide better patient care
- Colleges and universities manage the entire student lifecycle more efficiently, from recruiting the right mix of students to offering them a selection of programs and assistance to keep them enrolled to managing alumni development programs with greater success
Use IBM SPSS Modeler to solve your toughest challenges
Put data mining in the hands of business users while increasing analysts' productivity.
With IBM SPSS Modeler, you can access the vast amounts of data stored in operational systems, available through your Cognos Business Intelligence environment or in your mainframe directly; use it to create powerful, predictive models – and do so visually and intuitively in a graphical interface that doesn't require programming.
Graphical interface makes modeling easy, saves time
IBM SPSS Modeler's pioneering graphical interface makes it easy for business and professional analysts to focus on solving problems without spending time on programming tasks. As they work, interactive "streams" visually map the data mining process, allowing users to interact with information at any point and develop models quickly and confidently. These timesaving techniques lead to greater efficiency and accuracy and lower overhead costs.
Get faster results through automation
Automated modeling enables the software to identify the techniques that are best suited to solve your problems. This feature helps you to quickly create the best-performing model or models in a single step.
Using automated data preparation frees your analysts from having to spend countless hours validating and preparing data for analysis. Because almost 80 percent of data mining work is commonly spent on such time-consuming tasks, IBM SPSS Modeler's ability to automate this process enables analysts to focus their efforts where it counts – solving the business problem.
Use all of your data for maximum insight
With Modeler, you can also extract key concepts, sentiments and relationships in multiple languages from textual or "unstructured" data. IBM SPSS Modeler Premium includes a fully integrated text analytics workbench – making it easy to incorporate free text data from documents, e-mails, blogs, RSS feeds and other text sources into your analyses. This helps you see relationships between concepts, attitudes, people, organizations and events, and include these insights in your models.
Support for enterprise standards and technologies
IBM SPSS Modeler works with a wide range of databases, spreadsheets and flat files and on a wide range of platforms, so you can leverage all of your data and obtain better outcomes. You get a complete view of your customers or constituents – greatly improving your organization's ability to address complex business problems.
IBM SPSS Modeler is fully integrated with other IBM SPSS software products, so you can perform data preparation and manipulation, statistical testing and reporting without leaving the data mining workbench. New integration with additional IBM technologies, such as Cognos Business Intelligence and InfoSphere Warehouse, allows organizations to create a best of breed solution from a single vendor that maps from the storage and management of data to the deployment of predictive intelligence to decision makers.
Microsoft® Windows® 7（Professional 和Enterprise）x32 和x64 版本；
Microsoft Windows Vista（Business 和Enterprise）with
Service Pack 1 x32 和x64版本；
Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 x32 和x64 版本。
Intel® Pentium或Pentium等級的處理器或更高版本（32-bit Windows）；x64（AMD 64 和EM64T）處理器系列（64-bit Windows）。
最小可用硬碟空間：2 GB 可用硬碟空間。
最小RAM：RAM 最小需求為1 GB，建議2 GB以上。
軟體需求： Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 或以上版本。
Note: For additional information or recent updates, please visit the support
- Operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (Professional and Enterprise) x32 and x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business and Enterprise) with Service Pack 1 x32 and x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 x32 and x64 Editions.
- Intel® Pentium® or Pentium-class processor or higher (for 32-bit Windows);
- x64 (AMD 64 and EM64T) processor family (for 64-bit Windows).
- A monitor with 1024x768 resolution or higher.
- A DVD-ROM drive is also required if you are installing from the installation disk.
- Free disk space - 2 GB of available hard-disk space.
- RAM - 2 GB or more recommended.
- Software - Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher for online help.
- Virtual environment - The following virtual environments are supported
- Windows 2008® Terminal Services and R2
- Windows 2003® Terminal Services and R2
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 – Standard, Advanced and Enterprise
- Operating system
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Enterprise) x64
- Windows Server 2008 (Standard and Enterprise) x32 and x64 Editions;
- Windows Server 2003® (Standard and Enterprise) x32 and x64 Editions
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (Standard and Enterprise) x32 and x64 Editions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform 5.x (x32, EM64T and AMD64 processors)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Server 4.x (EM64T and AMD64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Enterprise 4.x (x32, EM64T and AMD64)
- Sun Solaris™ 9 or 10 (for SPARC 64-bit machines)
- HP-UX 11i V3 for Itanium 64-bit machines
- IBM AIX® 5L 64-bit, version 5.3 and 6.1
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (IBM z) x64
- Pentium® or Pentium-class processor or higher (for 32-bit Windows)
- x64 (AMD 64 and EM64T) processor family (for 64-bit Windows), running at 1GHz or faster.
- Pentium or Pentium-class processor or higher for 32-bit Linux
- x64 (AMD 64 and EM64T) processor family for 64-bit Linux
- UltraSPARC II or better (for Solaris™)
- Itanium processor for HP-UX
- PowerPC processor, 233MHz or faster and IBM RS/6000® for AIX®.
- A DVD-ROM drive if installing from media
- A network adaptor running the TCP/IP network protocol.
- Free disk space - 1 gigabyte (GB) or more recommended, 2 GB or more recommended if running on HP-UX.
- RAM - 4 GB or more is recommended.
- Client software - The client software must be at the same release level as the server software
- Virtual environment - The following virtual environments are supported
- VMWare ESX Server 3.5
- VMWare ESX Server 3.0